The night of July 4th around 11 pm Fr. Mike went out to tell a group of people who had decided to use our parking lot for their private fireworks party that they were on private property and that we’d appreciate it if they would move along. They complied, but shortly thereafter, one of our neighbors called the fire department because our dumpster had been set on fire. Thank you to whoever called! With our insurance policy and deductible etc., we’ll have to pay $100.00 for the damage. We have advised Fr. Mike not to go out to do that anymore – just call our wonderful police officers! The dumpster remains, but new lids have been ordered by the hauling company.